February 25, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've been so darn busy the past few months I can hardly remember what has happened.

Tomorrow's Tommy's 1st day of preschool. He is super excited. I am looking forward to having one less little one a few hours each day. The two little boys have been ganging up on me. We've named them "double trouble". They are doing their best to keep me occupied. They send each other sophisticated, silent signals when I'm busy making important phone calls, in the bathroom, cooking, or bathing. They are quite skilled at unrolling the toilet paper, flushing unsuspecting toys, cell phones, and important papers, making masterpiece artworks with lipstick and lip gloss (usually on the white carpet), emptying my purse, sneaking outside... Oh boy, the fun never ends. :-)
I'm not sure how Johnny will react to losing his partner in crime best friend. I think they will both enjoy waiting for the bus and waving goodbye.

This afternoon while I was writing a paper Tommy somehow managed to sneak into the house (dh was out back with the little ones) and dump a dirt filled bucket onto the floor in the family room without anyone noticing. This was especially disheartening since the two oldest children were sitting on the couch three feet from the huge pile of dirt. I swear the TV has some kind of mind numbing, paralyzing power. We spent the next hour sweeping, vacuuming and mopping. :0

No comments: