

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nursing school is going great. I was disapointed with with my assigned group though. Four of our 7 members are Army wives and they are very cliquish. It's odd. I do have two people who I mesh very well with in my lab class. (They combine two groups together for lab.) I'm joining both of their study groups and dumping my own.
My pharmacology class is going to be really tough but I 'm keeping ahead of the reading and making tons of flashcards. It's going to be a crazy semester!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The four big kids are all back in school now. Joey and Tommy are attending regular public schools and Jules and Megs are at a charter. I can't believe the difference in the amount of work and the attitudes of the parents, teachers and students. The only downside is that the girls have very long days, 7:30 am -3:25pm. They are both taking Spanish and Latin this year which is a challenge for me. I took 4 years of French in high school and can say one phrase, je t'aime.
Tommy is "Star of the Week" next week in his preschool class. He is too cute gathering up all his special stuff to share with them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We decided to not go back to Kung Fu until the spring semester. Swim team starts back up next week, Mon., Wed., and Thurs.. Kung Fu is either M/W or T/R at the same time as swim practice. Between sports, piano, guitar and scouting we are full.
This year I'll be leading the Tenderfoot group in AHG, 1st-3rd grades. I'll have a full time assistant which should help tremendously. It will be great to work on earning badges with the bigger girls.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had forgotten how hard it is to get all the homework, dinner, housework, playtime, baths, reading, and lunches made in the few hours between school and bed. We are still working all the kinks out, but I'm certain we'll soon get into a groove.
No comments:
Post a Comment