I wanna go back to the warm, lazy, endless summer days. The days when everything was made better by Pirates Booty and an Orange Cream Frappuccino!
I love this picture of Megan. It's exactly what I see when I picture her, happily protecting her little brothers.
It's too darn cold and dark now. Whaaa! The school stress is really getting to me today. Just three more semesters, just three more semesters. I can do it. ~deep breath~ ------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Johnny dumped two full cups of chocolate milk at Starbucks on Saturday. He managed to soak Tommy and me as well as himself.
- I spent three hours searching for my passport this morning.* I was convinced it too was gone. It was far more traumatic than it should have been.
- My father has Whooping Cough. How crazy is that? I'm so glad he spent hours on end with my children last week. Ugh! Thank goodness they were vaccinated.
- I need 6 in x 12 in cone shaped cellophane wrappers for a craft I was assigned in J's class. Apparently no one in Colorado carries them. Lovely.
*I need to get a new social security card since I lost mine in our move (5 years ago) and need it for some paperwork at school. My passport, along with dh's and the kid's, was safely locked in my mom's file labeled "passports". Why, I have no clue.
1 comment:
When I was on swim team in high school, we had t-shirts that read "eat my bubbles"! That totally takes me back!
Your children are so beautiful!
Post a Comment