After 30 minutes of poking myself in the eye, I think I'm wearing my 1st pair of contacts.
Um..owie.
I'm obviously an idiot because it took me a full hour to put them on and take them off, three times, for the doctor yesterday.
My left eye only has 70% of my prescription* so everything is fuzzy. I go back in three weeks to get a new set with my full script.
My eyes are screwed. I'm "no longer a candidate" for glasses. WTF? (not that I ever wore my glasses outside of test days...)
I'm on a strict schedule- 6 hours today, 8 tomorrow, 10 the next day and so on until I reach 18 hours.
5 hours and 40 minutes until I attempt to get these things off my eyes. Ouch.
*apparently, my vision is too screwed to give me the full script at once so I have to build up my tolerance or some shit. I don't really understand but I'm hoping I adjust quickly cuz I can't see crap.
May 14, 2008
fuzzy
Posted by
Kristen
at
9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kristen, It took my dd 2 hours to put hers in and an hour to get them out. Now it takes moments.
YOu will get much faster at putting them in and taking them out.
I have worn contacts for 24 yrs-i see better with them than I do with glasses.
Deb
Kristen, It took my dd 2 hours to put hers in and an hour to get them out. Now it takes moments.
YOu will get much faster at putting them in and taking them out.
I have worn contacts for 24 yrs-i see better with them than I do with glasses.
Deb
I'm getting ready to try them again. I hope it goes better than last time. I literally fell backwards trying to get away from my own finger approaching my eye.
Post a Comment